You can replace your existing certificates for products within the vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager.
For replacing a vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager VAMI/VA certificate, see Replace Certificate for vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager. For re-trust of Identity Manager, see Day 2 Operations with Other Products In vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager.
Verify that a product has an existing certificate. You can either create or import a certificate in the locker. For information on creating certificates, see Configure Certificate Within Locker.
- From the Environment page, select a product card and click on the vertical ellipses.
- Click Replace Certificate.
- From the Current Certificate, click Next.
- Select a Certificate from the drop-down menu and click Next.
- Select a certificate and review the certificate summary, and click Next.
- To replace a VMware Identity Manager certificate, you must re-trust the products that are already configured. Select the product instance here and click Next.
By default, all the products are listed under the Re-Trust Product Certificate wizard.
- (Optional) Enable the Opt-in for Snapshot checkbox.
Note: This options enables you to take snapshots for products which do not have certificate rollback built-in. You can use this option to revert the snapshot in case of a failure to replace a certificate. And this is only applicable for vRealize Business for Cloud, VMware Identity Manager, and vRealize Network Insight.
If the replace certificate request has failed and you have selected to take a snapshot, then you can set the revertToSnapshot flag to true and then submit the failed request to rollback the operaton.
- To validate the certificate information, click RUN PRECHECK and click Finish.
- Click Accept and Submit.