Before you create an environment in the vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager, you must install VMware Identity Manager to create a global environment.
If you do not have an VMware Identity Manager instance, then you are automatically directed to install on the vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager UI.
- Navigate to My Services dashboard, and click Lifecycle Operations.
- Click Create Environment, and enter the environment details.
- The environment name remains as global environment by default.
- Add the Password details.
Note: If there is no password listed, then navigate to Locker to add a password.
- Select the Datacenter name and click Next.
- Click Next and select the New Install option to install VMware Identity Manager.
- Select the required supported version for VMware Identity Manager and click Next.
For more information on configuring VMware Identity Manager, see sections under Install vRealize Suite Products.