As an vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager admin, you can change your certificate for your vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager instance.
Verify that you have an existing vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager certificate available.
- On the My Services dashboard, click Lifecycle Operations.
- Navigate to Settings and click Change Certificate.
You can view the certificate details that are used by the vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager.
- To replace the certificate, click REPLACE CERTIFICATE.
- Read the summary of the current certificate and click Next.
- Select a certificate from the drop-down menu and click Next.
- Click Run Precheck to validate your certificate details and click Finish.
- After you click Finish, you can view the progress of the certificate changing on the Request Details page.