You can opt for scaling out a Windows connector.
Follow these prerequisites for a Windows system in which the connector will be installed.
- The supported JRE version is between 8 update 181 to 8 update 251.
- The supported .NET framework version is 4.6.0.
- The supported Windows Server versions are 2012 R2, 2016, and 2019.
- A unique Windows system is required for the migration and it must be connected to a domain server.
- Navigate to Environments on the environment page, and then click Add Components .
- Enter the Infrastructure details and then click Next.
- Enter the Network details and then click Next.
Verify that the primary node and the additional components use the same default gateway and they are connected with each other.
- On the Product Properties, the certificate details are auto-populated.
- On the Components tab, select Windows Connector.
- Enter the Windows VM Name.
- Enter FQDN.
- Enter a user-defined Windows Connector Name, and then select the Connector Admin Password.
- Enter the Domain Admin details.
- Click and run the pre-check.
- Click Submit.