Configure environment settings, such as name, password, and data center for a private cloud environment.
- Log in to vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager as an administrator and click Create Environment.
- In the Environment Name, enter a descriptive name for the new private cloud environment.
This name must be unique among environments on this instance of vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager.
- Enter a Default Admin Password and confirm the Password.
The default password must be a minimum of eight characters.Note: The default password is not applied to vRealize Business for Cloud application password if vRealize Business for Cloud is deployed in a standalone mode. In standalone mode, vRealize Business for Cloud application credentials remain as admin/admin. To integrate vRealize Business for Cloud with vRealize Automation, add vRealize Automation to the private cloud environment before or at the same time you add vRealize Business for Cloud.
- From Data Center, select an existing data center for this environment, or click + to add a data center to vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager.
For information on adding a data center, see Add a Data Center to vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager.
- (Optional) Select Join the VMware Customer Experience Program to join CEIP for this environment.
This product participates in the VMware Customer Experience Program (CEIP). Details regarding the data collected through CEIP and the purposes for which it is used by VMware are set forth at the Trust & Assurance Center at http://www.vmware.com/trustvmware/ceip.html.
- Click Next.