You can deploy and configure vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager using the Easy Installer when a deployment is completed.
Lifecycle Manager can be installed and configured using the Easy Installer. You can refer to the Installing vRealize Automation using Easy Installer.
- Verify if a vCenter Server is available for deploying Lifecycle Manager and products.
- A static IPv4 with accurate FQDN is used for a Lifecycle Manager deployment.
- To prevent unwanted internal ports outside after vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager Virtual appliance reboot, login to vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager Virtual appliance through SSH and run the command
rm -rf /etc/bootstrap/everyboot.d/10-start-services, after deploying vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager Virtual appliance from the easy installer.
- Deploy Lifecycle Manager using Easy Installer.
Note: By default, you can find:
- default_datacenter (datacenter name provided in the Easy Installer)
- default_vCenter (vCenter Name provided in Easy Installer)
- DNS servers and NTP servers
- Data Disk Extended (Disk size provided in Easy Installer)
- globalenvironment. (VMware Identity Manager - Based on product selection)
- vRealize Automation environment (Based on product selection)
- VMware Identity Manager and vRealize Automation passwords in the locker
- Source mapping for vRealize Automation and VMware Identity Manager
- To deploy a new product, after you log in to vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager, click Lifecycle Operations on the Dashboard - My Services.
- Click Datacenter and navigate to ADD DATACENTER.
- Add a vCenter Server to the Data Center.
- Create a valid certificate in the vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager Locker.
- Add the required license keys for future use in vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager Locker.
- Extend the Lifecycle Manager appliance disk space to accommodate product binaries and other necessary components to be used in future.
- (Optional) Configure the proxy settings in Lifecycle Manager for an internal network connectivity.