vRealize Automation Cloud endpoint is introduced to add a content endpoint to an environment.
- On the My Services Dashboard, click Content Management.
- Under Endpoints, click NEW ENDPOINT.
- Select vRealize Automation Cloud.
- Enter the endpoint details for the vRealize Automation Cloud endpoint.
- In the Name field, enter a unique name for the endpoint.
- In the Tags field, enter tags associated with the endpoint, so that you can deploy content to multiple endpoints at the same time. When you deploy content, you can select a tag instead of individual content endpoint names. The content deploys all endpoints that have the selected tag. When you want to add multiple tags, press Enter after you enter each tag.
- Enter the Refresh token.
- To associate from the Select vRO Server Endpoint drop-down menu, select a vRealize Orchestrator (vRO) endpoint.
- To test the connection to the content endpoint, click TEST CONNECTION. If the connection test fails, verify that the information you entered for the content endpoint is correct, and then retry.
- Click Next.
- Under Policy Settings, select the appropriate vRealize Orchestrator Package policy for the content endpoint, and click Next. For more information on policies, refer to the policy table provided in Working with Endpoints.
- Verify that the content endpoint details are correct, and then click Submit.
- Create an external vRealize Orchestrator endpoint for vRealize Automation.
- Generate an API refresh token. For detailed information on generating API tokens, refer to VMware Cloud Services.