You can import an instance of vRealize Operations Manager into vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager.
Verify that you have the required IP credentials.
- After creating an environment on the Create Environment page, on the products card, select vRealize Operations Manager check box.
- Select Import and click Next.
- Enter the vRealize Operations Manager, Master Node IP Address, Root, and Admin Password.
Note: The admin password should be for a local user only, not a user with administrator permissions.Note: If each node has different passwords then the import request fails. You can provide the correct password in the retry of each failed request.Note: The master node is now referred to as the primary node.
- Select a vCenter Server instance under vCenter Servers.
- Click Next and read the summary.
- Click Submit to import.
Note: If you are importing an existing vRealize Operations Manager installation, then SSH should be enabled for all the vRealize Operations Manager nodes and set root passwords in all nodes.