Locker in vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager 8.0 stores all the passwords that are used across the vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager. Add the passwords for adding vCenter Server, product deployments, products import, My VMware, and Product Password Update. You can configure a password at the locker level and are retrieved from the UI.
- Navigate to Lifecycle Operations, on My Services dashboard, click Locker.
- On the left panel, click the key icon.
- To add a Password, click ADD.
- Enter the Password Alias and Password.
- To confirm, re-enter the Password and enter Password Description, and a valid User Name.
Note: The user name text box is mandatory for adding the vCenter server into vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager.
- Click Add.