Configure vCenter server, cluster, network, datastore, and certificate details for a new private cloud environment.
- Enter the details of the vCenter server where you are installing the vRealize Suite and the names of the cluster, network, and datastore to use for this environment.
The vCenter server name must be in the form of a fully qualified domain name.
- Select the disk file format, and click Next.
Option Description Thin Use for evaluation and testing. Thick Use for production environments.
- Enter the default gateway, domain, domain search path, DNS server, and netmask details for the environment, and click Next.
- Enter the key passphrase and private key.
- Enter certificate chain for the SAN certificate to import or select the Generated Certificate option, and click Next.
For information on generating a SAN certificate, see Configure Certificate Within Locker.
- Enter the product details for each of the vRealize Suite products that you have selected to install by providing its Windows hostname and IP Address.
- Click the PRE-CHECK to run and validate the properties for each of the vRealize Suite products.
Note: If the Pre-Check fails, you are required to check the recommendations and fix the issues of the selected product and run the pre-check again.
- Read the Summary and click Submit.