You can import an instance of vRealize SaltStack Config into vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager.
Ensure that you have the required IP credentials.
- After creating an environment on the Create Environment page, on the products card, select the vRealize Automation SaltStack Config check box.
- Select Import and click Next.
- Enter the Master Node IP Address, Root, and Admin Password of the vRealize Automation SaltStack Config.
- Select a vCenter Server instance under vCenter Servers.
- Click Next and read the summary.
- Click Submit to import.