You can now perform a bulk password update for data source passwords.
Verify if you have already created vRealize Network Insight data source passwords in vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager.
- Under Environments, select the data sources you want to update.
- Select vRealize Network Insight product card, and click the vertical ellipses for the environment, and then click Change Data Sources Password.
- Under Select Data Sources, select the data sources that you want to update, and then click Next.
- Under Update Credentials, click New Password to change the existing password, and then click Next.
Note: If you select multiple data sources to update passwords, the new password applies to all the selected data sources.
- Under Precheck details, click RUN PRECHECK to validate the new passwords, and then click Next.
- Under Summary, you can verify the changes for the data sources.
- Click Finish.
Note: When you perform a bulk password update and one or more passwords fail to update, the request is marked complete, but you will receive a warning message for the passwords which are not updated. Click the data source details for information, and then retry updating the bulk passwords.