You might encounter a few issues while performing vRealize Automation 8.0 scale-out, deployment, replace certificate, and import brownfield.
- When the vRealize Automation 8.x replace certificate fails intermittently at initialize cluster after replacing the certificate, retry the failed vRealize Automation 8.0 replace certificate.
- vRealize Automation 8.0 HA replace certificate fails at the initial cluster after replacing the certificate, when SAN certificate has additional hostnames. At this instance, replace the vRealize Automation HA certificate with SAN certificate which has the required hostnames like vRealize Automation Load Balancer hostname and three vRealize Automation hostnames.
- When vRealize Automation 8.0 scale out fails at initialize cluster due to liquibase locks then click the retry option in the failed vRealize Automation 8.0 scale out request to retry the initialize cluster step.
- Verify if the SAN certificate is used instead of wild card certificate for vRealize Automation 8.0 deployment.
- Verify to provide all four hostname including 3 vRealize Automation nodes hostname and vRealize Automation Load Balancer hostname in the SAN certificate when the custom certificate is used.