SMTP server is required to send emails, so you must configure SMTP server prior to configuring outbound notifications.
- Navigate to Settings from the Lifecycle Operations dashboard.
- Select SMTP from Server & Accounts.
- Enter the sender's email ID under SMTP Configuration Details.
- Enter the SMTP Hostname/IP Address, and then select Encryption from the list.
- Select the SMTP Port Number.
- If you select the Requires Authentication toggle, you must provide the authentication details. Select the plus (+) sign or the key symbol to add the password details.
- Select an option from the available SMTP Credentials.
- Click Save.
- After a successful SMTP configuration, click SEND TEST EMAIL to validate if the configured SMTP server is correct. Enter your email ID to start receiving email notifications.
What to do next
You can configure email outbound notifications.