The Management Pack for Apache Hadoop contains out-of-the-box report(s)—which contain one or more Views (Apache Hadoop)—that you can export and easily share with key stakeholders in either .pdf or .csv formats.
The following reports are available in the Management Pack:
- Apache Hadoop Capacities
- Apache Hadoop Health and Availability
- Apache Hadoop HDFS Capacity and Health
- Apache Hadoop YARN Capacity and Health
- Apache Hadoop KPIs
- Apache Hadoop OS and Java Configuration
- Apache Hadoop Properties
To access Management Pack reports:
- Navigate to Environment > All Objects > Apache Hadoop Clusters.
- Double-click on the desired object (resource).
- Select the Reports tab, then Report Templates.
The available report(s) for the selected resource are listed and can be selected.
To run a selected report, click the Run Template icon.