One of the required configuration tasks for the Management Pack is to create a set of credentials in vROps.
- Log in to vRealize Operations as an admin user.
- Click the Administration icon. In the left panel, click Credentials.
- Click the Add icon. In the Manage Credential window that appears, enter the following information:
Note: You may choose not to use a JMX user. To skip this requirement, you may place any string in the User Nameand Passwordfields.
- Credential name: A name for this set of credentials
- JMX User Name: Your JMX user name
- JMX Password: The password associated with your JMX user name