One of the required configuration tasks for the Management Pack is to create a set of credentials in vROps.
- Log in to vRealize Operations as an admin user.
Important: The Management Pack requires a least privileged user account of read-only: hx_readonly
For additional information on creating an LPU, please see: Cisco HyperFlex Administration Guide
- Click the Administration icon. In the left panel, click Credentials.
- Click the Add icon. In the Manage Credential window that appears, enter the following information:
- Credential name: A name for this set of credentials
- User Name: Cisco HyperFlex User Name
- Password: Cisco HyperFlex Password
- Click OK to save your credential.