The Management Pack for Citrix ADC creates views that allow the user to view statistics of metrics for Citrix ADC resources. The views help give a broad picture of the entire system, as opposed to a more in depth view.
The following views are available in the Management Pack:
- Citrix ADC Appliance Health
- Citrix ADC Appliance KPIs
- Citrix ADC Appliance Throughput
- Citrix ADC Service Health
- Citrix ADC Service KPIs
- Citrix ADC Target Server Health
- Citrix ADC Virtual Server Health
- Citrix ADC Virtual Server KPIs
- Citrix ADC Virtual Server Throughput
To access the Management Pack views:
- Navigate to Environment > All Objects > Citrix ADC Adapter.
- Double-click on the desired object (resource).
- Select the Details tab, then Views.
The available views for that resource are listed and can be selected.