The VMware vRealize® True Visibility™ Management Pack for Cohesity is an embedded adapter for vRealize Operations (vROps), collecting performance and capacity data from your Cohesity environment and providing predictive analytics and real-time information about problems in your infrastructure—all within the vRealize Operations user interface.
The Management Pack for Cohesity provides the following notable features:
- 6comprehensive monitoring dashboards, including:
- Cohesity Job Status – See which back-up jobs are running, when, and whether or not they’re successful.
- Cohesity Protected VMs – Find out which policies are protecting a particular VM.
- Cohesity vCenter Performance – Pinpoint whether your job runs have an adverse effect on vCenter performance.
- 250+ collected metrics for Cohesity resources, including key performance metrics like Cluster read/write throughput, IOPs, and latency
- Nearly 100 detailed alerts and notifications for events like Cluster Write Limit Reached and Backup Job Failed
vRealize Calculated Disk Capacities for Cohesity Clusters – Keep tabs on when your Cohesity appliance will run out of space.
Cohesity View Box Data Reduction Report – Uncover your data reduction savings from dedupe and compression.
|3.0.0||October 6, 2020||Initial General Availability release for VMware vRealize® True Visibility™|
Known Issues / Limitations
The following known issues/limitations exist for the currently-released version of the Management Pack:
Users of Cohesity version(s) 4.0.x will encounter a warning log message about an endpoint /public/remoteClusters not existing; this is normal behavior for these Cohesity version(s).
- Latest Run metrics for Cohesity Protection Jobs will not be returned if the latest run is more than 24 hours old.