The VMware vRealize® True Visibility™ Management Pack for Docker is an embedded adapter for vRealize Operations (vROps), collecting performance data from your Docker container platform and providing predictive analysis and real-time information about problems in your infrastructure—all within the vRealize Operations user interface.
The Management Pack harnesses powerful VMware vRealize Operations features such as:
- 3 comprehensive Docker monitoring dashboards:
- Docker Overview
Docker Health Investigation
Docker Container Details
- 80+ collected metrics for Docker resources
- Key performance metrics such as container service/container CPU usage, memory usage, and network throughput and filesystem disk usage
- External relationships to the VMware, Nutanix, and/or KVM virtual machines
- Detailed alerts and recommendations for events such as high transmission/received errors and high disk usage
- vRealize Calculated CPU, Memory, and Space Capacity for Docker container resources
|3.0.0||October 6, 2020||Initial General Availability release for VMware vRealize® True Visibility™|
Known Issues / Limitations
The following known issues/limitations exist for the currently-released version of the Management Pack:
- The cAdvisor API may report incorrect values for CPU usage on container hosts.