One of the required configuration tasks for the Management Pack is to create a set of credentials in vROps.
- Log in to vRealize Operations as an admin user.
- Click the Administration icon. In the left panel, click Credentials.
- Click the Add icon. In the Manage Credential window that appears, enter the following information:
- Adapter Type: Nimble Storage
- Credential Kind: Nimble Storage Credential
- Credential name: A name for this set of credentials
- User Name: Nimble User Name
- Password: Nimble Password
- Community string (optional): Enter the SNMP v2 community string, if collecting group performance data.
- Click OK to save your credential.