To enable Virtual Machine IOPs metrics that populate the DB2 IOPS Dashboard within the Management Pack, you must enable them via policy within vRealize Operations.
- The VMware vSphere Management Pack must be installed.
- The IBM DB2 Management Pack must be installed.
- From the top navigation bar, select Administration, then click Policies.
- Take note of the active policy listed in the Active tab, then click the Policy Library tab.
- Select the active policy from the list.
Note: If a custom policy from another Management Pack is not your current active policy, the default will be something like ‘vSphere Solution’s Default Policy (<timestamp>)’.
- Click the Edit icon.
- Select 2. Select Base Policies.
- Select Blue Medora Default Policy for DB2 Adapter under Override settings from additional policies.
- Click Apply, then Save.