The VMware vRealize® True Visibility™ Management Pack for Red Hat JBoss EAP is an embedded adapter for vRealize Operations (vROps), collecting performance data from your JBoss Enterprise Application Platform server environment and providing predictive analytics and real-time information about problems in your infrastructure—all within the vRealize Operations user interface.
The Management Pack harnesses powerful vRealize Operations features such as:
- 4 comprehensive monitoring dashboards, including:
- JBoss EAP Overview
- JBoss EAP Environment Overview
- JBoss EAP Server
- JBoss EAP Virtual Machine Viewer
- Nearly 150 collected metrics for JBoss EAP resources
- Key performance metricssuch as average response time, active connection count, wait count, percent in use, and active sessions
- Detailed alerts when symptoms arise for high JVM usage, datasource wait count/active connections, servlet processing time, and more
- vRealize CalculatedMemory, Connection, Thread, and Session capacity definitions for JBoss EAP resources
|3.0.0||October 6, 2020||
Initial Release for VMware vRealize® True Visibility™
Known Issues / Limitations
The following known issues/limitations exist for the currently-released version of the Management Pack:
- In order to create external relationships to Virtual Machines, the VMs must have the same hostname as your host server. DNS aliasing is not supported.