To further customize how your Management Pack dashboards are displayed, the following tags (containers) are currently available for filtering:
- SQL Clusters — all Microsoft SQL Servers being monitored that are Failover clusters
- SQL Server Environment — all Microsoft SQL Servers being monitored
- SQL Server Instances — SQL Server Instances to be used as the root object of the traversal
- VMware Virtual Machines Hosting SQL Server — all Virtual Machines on which Microsoft SQL Servers are running
To select a tag, perform the following steps:
- Click the Content navigation shortcut.
- Select Dashboards from the navigation pane.
- Select the dashboard you want to filter, then click Edit.
Select Edit Widget for the specific dashboard widget you want to filter.
- In the dialog that appears, under Select which tags to filter, expand the Microsoft SQL Server Tag option and select the desired tag(s).
- To save your configuration and exit the Edit window, click Save .