The VMware vRealize® True Visibility™ Management Pack for MySQL is an embedded adapter for vRealize Operations (vROps), collecting performance data from your MySQL database management system and providing predictive analysis and real-time information about problems in your infrastructure—all within the vRealize Operations user interface.
The Management Pack harnesses powerful VMware vRealize Operations features such as:
- 4 comprehensive MySQL monitoring dashboards:
- MySQL Overview
- MySQL Usage
- MySQL Query Analysis
- MySQL on VMware
- 800+ collected metrics for MySQL resources
- Key performance metrics such as wait times, disk I/O, indexes, transactions, and connections
- External relationships to the VMware virtual layer
- Detailed alerts and recommendations for events such as high wait times, unused indexes, and aborted connections
- vRealize Calculated Connection Capacity for MySQL instances
|4.0.0||October 6, 2020||Initial General Availability release for VMware vRealize® True Visibility™|
Known Issues / Limitations
The following known issues/limitations exist for the currently-released version of the Management Pack:
- The REPLICATION CLIENT permission is required for proper operation of the Management Pack. Even if you are not using replication, if the REPLICATION CLIENT permission is not used as described in Setting User Privileges (MySQL), process data will not be collected, and an error will be listed in the log files.