One of the required configuration tasks for the Management Pack is to create a set of credentials in vROps.
- From the top navigation bar, select Administration. In the left panel, expand the Management category and select Credentials.
- Click the Add icon. In the Manage Credential window that appears, enter the following information, then click OK to save your credential:
- Adapter Type: NetApp OCUM
- Credential Kind: NetApp OCUM Credentials
- Credential Name: A name for this set of Management Pack credentials
- User Name: User Name for your NetApp storage system
Password: Password for your NetApp storage systemNote: If you wish to use AD credentials, enter into the User Name and Password fields the AD User Name and Password you set up here: Creating an AD User (NetApp FAS/AFF))