One of the required configuration tasks for the Management Pack is to create a set of credentials in vROps.
- From the top navigation bar, select Administration . In the left panel, expand the Management category and select Credentials.
- Creating an Adapter Instance (Oracle Database)
Add Manage Credential
- Credential Name: A name for this set of Management Pack credentials
- Username: Username for Oracle Database
- Role: Normal/SYSDatabaseA/SYSOPER
- Password: Password for Oracle Database
- Truststore File Path: Location of the truststore (if SSL Enabled is True)
- Truststore Password: Password for the truststore (if SSL Enabled is True)