One of the required configuration tasks for the Management Pack is to create a set of credentials in vROps.
- Log in to vRealize Operations as an admin user.
- Click the Administration icon. In the left panel, click Credentials.
- Click the Add icon. In the Manage Credential window that appears, enter the following information:
- Credential name: A name for this set of credentials
- User Name: Oracle Enterprise Manager User Name
Password: Oracle Enterprise Manager PasswordImportant: The following vRealize User Name/Password fields are shown only when the deprecated credential kind is selected. These fields are maintained for backward compatibility purposes only and are not necessary for proper operation of the Management Pack.
- vRealize User Name: User Name for your vRealize Operations user account
- vRealize Password: Password for your vRealize Operations user account
- Click OK to save your credential.