One of the required configuration tasks for the Management Pack is to create a set of credentials in vROps.
- From the top navigation bar, select Administration. In the left panel, expand the Management category and select Credentials.
- Click the Add icon. In the Manage Credential window that appears, enter the following information, then click OK:
- Credential name: A name for this set of Management Pack credentials
- User Name: PostgreSQL User Name
- Password: PostgreSQL Password
- vRealize Username: vRealize Operations Username
vRealize Password: Password associated with vRealize Operations UsernameNote: The vRealize user name/password must have access to vRealize Suite API.