The VMware vRealize® True Visibility™ Management Pack for PostgreSQL is an embedded adapter for vRealize Operations (vROps), collecting performance data from your PostgreSQL systems and providing predictive analytics and real-time information about problems in your infrastructure—all within the vRealize Operations user interface.
The Management Pack harnesses powerful vRealize Operations features such as:
- 5 comprehensive monitoring dashboards:
- PostgreSQL Overview
- PostgreSQL on VM
- PostgreSQL on OS
- PostgreSQL IOPS
- PostgreSQL Top 10 Queries
- Key performance metrics such as Memory, CPU, Disk, Waits, Sessions, Queries, and Tablespace
- Out-of-the-box reports for Database, Instance, Slow Query, and Throughput
- Relationship mapping between PostgreSQL and the VMware virtual layer
- Detailed alerts and recommendations
|3.0.0||October 6, 2020||Initial release for VMware vRealize® True Visibility™|
Known Issues / Limitations
- The Management Pack currently does not support PostgreSQL clustering solutions.
- Query and tablespace data currently is not returned for PostgreSQL read-only users. Assigning a user/role the “super user” attribute will correct this limitation.