One of the required configuration tasks for the Management Pack is to create a set of credentials in vROps.
- From the top navigation bar, select Administration. In the left panel, expand the Management category and select Credentials.
- Click the Add icon. In the Manage Credential window that appears, enter the following information:
- Credential name: A name for this set of credentials
- User Name: Pure Storage FlashArray User Name
- Password:Pure Storage FlashArray Password
Important: The credentials used for the management pack can be a pureuser account, or, if least-privileged user (LPU) is a priority, a Pure Storage Directory Services user assigned a read-only role.See: Assigning Pure Storage FlashArray User Privileges (Pure Storage).