The VMware vRealize® True Visibility™ Management Pack for Pure Storage FlashArray is an embedded adapter for vRealize Operations (vROps), collecting performance, health, and availability data from your Pure Storage FlashArray and providing predictive analytics and real-time monitoring information—all within the vRealize Operations user interface.
The Management Pack for Pure Storage FlashArray provides the following notable features:
- 4comprehensive monitoring dashboards:
- Pure Storage FlashArray Overview– Monitor the health of your entire Pure Storage FlashArray environment with at-a-glance status indicators, alerts, and KPIs
- Pure Storage FlashArray Summary– Learn all you need to know about your FlashArray through summary stats, capacity data, relationships, and latency, IOPS, and bandwidth performance metrics
- Pure Storage FlashArray Troubleshooting– Drill down and quickly troubleshoot performance issues at all levels of your Pure Storage environment
- Pure Storage FlashArray Volumes– Gain insight into your virtual infrastructure by comparing volumes and related datastore and virtual machine KPIs side-by-side
- 130 collected metrics for Pure Storage resources, including provisioned/used space, data reduction, snapshot count, bandwidth, IOPs, and latency.
- Detailed alerts and notifications inform you when capacity usage and read/write latency is high; additional events passed from Pure Storage API
vRealize Calculated Storage Capacities – Predict when your Pure Storage arrays, volumes, hosts, or host groups need scaling
External VMware Datastore to Pure Storage Volume relationship – View the underlying Pure Storage infrastructure as it relates to your virtualized datastores
|3.0.0||October 6, 2020||Initial General Availability release for VMware vRealize® True Visibility™|
There are no known issues/limitations exist for the currently-released version of the Management Pack.