To further customize how your Management Pack dashboards are displayed, the following tags (containers) are currently available for filtering:
- The SAP Systems with ABAP or Dual Stack Instances tag is available to help configure the SAP System Heatmapwidget according to Dialog Response Time in the SAP Overview Dashboard.
- The following tags are available for the Environment Overview widget in the SAP Relationships Dashboard:
- SAP Virtual Machines
- SAP Related Hosts
- SAP Related Datastores
To select a tag, perform the following steps:
Note: Depending on the dashboard, the steps for selecting a tag may vary slightly.
- Click the Content navigation shortcut.
- Select Dashboards from the navigation pane.
- Select the dashboard you want to filter, then click Edit.
- Select Edit Widget for the dashboard widget you want to edit .
- Select the desired configuration from the drop-down menu.
- Under Filter, expand the SAP Container option and select the desired tag(s).
- To save your configuration and exit the Edit window, click Save .
Note: If selecting multiple configurations, you can save each one without exiting the Edit window by clicking Save Configuration.
Tag Selection Example