The Management Pack for SAP creates views that allow the user to view statistics of metrics for SAP resources. The views help give a broad picture of the entire system, as opposed to a more in depth view.
The following views are available in the Management Pack for SAP:
- SAP Active Alerts
- SAP Health
- SAP ABAP Instance KPIs
- SAP ABAP Instance Capacities
- SAP ABAP Instance Properties 1
- SAP ABAP Instance Properties 2
- SAP ABAP Instance Properties 3
- SAP ABAP Instance Properties 4
- SAP Host KPIs
- SAP Host Capacities
- SAP Host Properties
- SAP Other Instance KPIs
- SAP Other Instance Capacities
To access the Management Pack views:
- Navigate to Environment > All Objects > SAP Adapter .
- Double-click on the desired object (resource).
- Select the Details tab, then Views.
The available views for that resource are listed and can be selected.