Connect VMware Cloud Gateway to a VMware Cloud Organization to enable communication between VMware Cloud Gateway and VMware Cloud.
- You must be the owner of the Organization that you register with VMware Cloud Gateway.
- Ensure that your web browser is not blocking popups.
- In a web browser, go to https://gw-address:5480/gw-platform where gw-address is the IP address or FQDN of VMware Cloud Gateway.
- On the VMware Cloud card, click Get Started.
- On the Connect VMware Cloud Gateway card, click Connect and log in with your VMware Cloud Gateway credentials.
- Click Launch VMware Cloud Services and log in with your VMware Cloud credentials.
- Select the Organization you want to connect and click Confirm Connection.
Note: You cannot change the Organization after the registration is complete. Ensure that you select the correct Organization.
- Enter the code displayed in the VMware Cloud Gateway interface and click Submit.