The VMware Cloud in-product support panel provides content to help you perform your tasks and search for answers to your questions. You can also create support requests.
Use Contextual Help
The contextual help topics contain just enough information to assist you with your tasks. You can also search for related topics. Search results include more help topics, Knowledge Based articles, content from our Documentation Center, and content from our communities.
- Log in to the VMC Console at https://vmc.vmware.com.
- Open the Support panel by clicking the ? icon at top-right of the console.
As you work your way through your tasks, and move from page to page, the help content changes accordingly.
- To view more related content, click View more in VMware Docs or enter a related keyword in the Search field.
The results are displayed in VMware Documentation Center.
- If you want to get help from VMware Support, click Create a Support Request.
For detailed instructions on creating a new support request, see Create a Support Request.
Create a Support Request
- Go to the VMware Cloud Services Console.
- Click Support Requests.
- Click Create a Support Request.
The VMware Support page on Customer Connect opens.
- Under Technical Support, click Request Support.
- In the product location drop-down, select VMware Cloud Services (CSP).
For more information about creating a new support request, see How to file a Support Request in Customer Connect and via Cloud Services Portal.