When you purchase a vSphere+ subscription, you receive an email in 24 hours that contains a unique link to apply the subscription. Use this link and follow the on-screen prompts to apply a vSphere+ subscription.
When you purchase a vSAN+ subscription, it is applied to your Organization automatically after you apply the vSphere+ subscription.
If you are logging in to the VMC Console for the first time, you create your VMware Cloud account and an Organization, and then apply the subscription to the Organization.
VMware Cloud accounts are based on an Organization, which corresponds to a group or line of business subscribed to VMware Cloud Services. VMware Cloud Services use Organizations to provide controlled access to one or more services. Your VMware Cloud account is contained within an Organization.
- In the email that you received after purchasing the vSphere+ subscription, click Apply Subscription.
The VMware Cloud Services sign in page opens.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to create your VMware Cloud account by using your existing VMware account credentials. If you do not have a VMware account, create an account as you sign up.
- On the Subscriptions page, select the subscriptions and commitments that apply to your Organization.
- On the Organization and Payment page, enter your Organization details and payment method. You can select an existing Organization or create one for vSphere+.
.The vSphere+ Launchpad page opens.
- Under Infrastructure, select .
You are directed to Journey page.
What to do next
Review the instructions on the Journey page, and click Get Started to install vCenter Cloud Gateway and connect your vCenter Server instances to VMware Cloud. See Connect Your vCenter Server to vCenter Cloud Gateway.