You can analyze the overall compliance posture of the vCenter Server instances in your VMware Cloud organization.
The Overview page provides a global summary of the compliance status for all the vCenter Server instances and profiles. On the Overview page, you can:
- View the total number of vCenter Server instances that are assigned with profiles, and the number of vCenter Server instances that are compliant and noncompliant with the assigned profiles.
- View the total number of profiles available, the number of profiles where all the vCenter Server instances are compliant, and the number of profiles where one or more vCenter Server instances are not compliant with the assigned profiles.
- View the top five noncompliant vCenter Server instances and profiles, and drill-down further to analyze the drifts.
- Log in to the VMware Cloud Console at https://vmc.vmware.com.
- Click Desired State Configuration.
The Overview page appears. You can view the Desired State Configuration compliance summary.