You can manually install the NVIDIA software for your vSphere Bitfusion deployment. Follow this procedure if you chose not to download and install the NVIDIA driver, CUDA library, and NVIDIA Fabric Manager during the initial boot of the vSphere Bitfusion server virtual machine (VM) and your vSphere Bitfusion has access to the Internet.
- The use of the NVIDIA driver implies acceptance of the NVIDIA Software License Agreement. See License For Customer Use of NVIDIA Software.
- The NVIDIA driver certified for use with vSphere Bitfusion is NVIDIA-Linux-x86_64-460.32.03.run.
- The CUDA library that is necessary for NCCL operations and certified for use with vSphere Bitfusion is cuda_11.2.0_460.27.04_linux.run.
- The NVIDIA Fabric Manager package certified for use with vSphere Bitfusion is nvidia-fabricmanager-460-460.32.03-1.x86_64.rpm.
- Log in to the appliance shell of the vSphere Bitfusion server VM.
- To install the NVIDIA driver, CUDA library, and NVIDIA Fabric Manager, run the
sudo install-nvidia-packages --defaults --yescommand.
- Restart the VM.