After deploying the vSphere Bitfusion server, and installing the NVIDIA driver, verify that the vSphere Bitfusion plug-in appears in the vSphere Client.
- Restart the vSphere Bitfusion virtual machine before verifying that vSphere Bitfusion plug-in appears in the vSphere Client.
Note: If you chose to install the NVIDIA driver as part of the vSphere Bitfusion deployment, the server restarts itself.
- Allow the virtual machine to run for ten or more minutes before performing any further configuration tasks or operations. During this time, the virtual machine registers with vCenter Server.
- Open a web browser and enter the URL for your vCenter Server instance:
- Select Launch vSphere Client (HTML5).
- Enter the credentials of a user who has permissions on vCenter Server, and click Login.
- (Optional) To update all data in the current vSphere Client view, click the refresh icon ().
- In the vSphere Client, select .
The vSphere Bitfusion plug-in loads.
What to do next
If the vSphere Bitfusion plug-in is registered properly, you can deploy additional vSphere Bitfusion servers and clients.
If the vSphere Bitfusion plug-in is not working or is not available, verify that the NTP, DNS, GUID, and SHA1 settings are configured properly in the OVF template. See Customize the vSphere Bitfusion Appliance OVF Template.