By using the graphical user-interface (GUI) of vSphere Bitfusion, you can view the number of GPUs, GPU model, and the allocated GPU memory for a specific vSphere Bitfusion client.
To view GPU information related to a specific server, see View GPU Information for a vSphere Bitfusion Server.
- In the vSphere Client, select .
- On the Clients tab, select a client from the list.
- From the Actions drop-down menu, select GPUs.
View GPU Allocation and Utilization for a vSphere Bitfusion Client in the CLI
Since vSphere Bitfusion 4.5, you can run the usage command on a vSphere Bitfusion client and view the current allocated memory and utilization of GPUs for the servers that the client is connected to.
- ♦ In the terminal of your vSphere Bitfusion client, run the bitfusion usage command.
- server [10.25.74.153:56001] usage: |- device allocation (2457 / 8192) MB utilization (346) MB |- device allocation (2457 / 8192) MB utilization (0) MB Total allocation: 4914 MB, total utilization: 346 MB
What to do next
--yamlargument. YAML is plain-text data serialization format.