You can connect the virtual machine of your vSphere Bitfusion server to up to four networks.
Note: Each network adapter must be connected to a separate network. vSphere Bitfusion chooses the network that is most efficient for data transfers to the vSphere Bitfusion server.
- Verify that you have the privilege.
- Verify that the virtual machine of the vSphere Bitfusion server is powered off.
- In the vSphere Client, right-click the virtual machine of a vSphere Bitfusion server and select Edit Settings.
- On the Virtual Hardware tab, click the Add New Device button.
- Under Network, select Network Adapter.
- From the New Network drop-down menu, select a network to connect the virtual machine to.
- Expand the New Network section and from the Adapter Type drop-down menu, select the network adapter to assign to the virtual machine.
vSphere Bitfusion supports VMXNET3 and PVRDMA adapters.
- Click OK.
What to do next
- You can add up to four network adapters.
- Enable the adapter on the vSphere Bitfusion server and specify additional settings, if you are not using DHCP. See Configure a Network Interface.