The VSA Manager page fails to load and the browser displays an error message.
- Unable to resolve the server's DNS address.
- Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage.
- Server not found. Firefox can't find the server at ...
- On the computer where the vSphere Web Client is installed, locate the webclient.properties file.
- Edit the file to include the following line:
VC-IP-ADDRESS is the IP address of the vCenter Server where VSA is installed.
HTTPS-PORT is the HTTPS port configured in vCenter Server. The port is required only if vCenter Server is configured with non-default HTTPS port.