In a VSA cluster with two members the VSA cluster service might become unavailable. As a result, its status changes to Offline. You can use VSA Manager to repair the connection between the VSA cluster and VSA cluster service.
In a VSA cluster with two members, the VSA cluster service might become unavailable.
The cause of the problem might be that the service is not running on the vCenter Server machine.
- On the vCenter Server machine open the Services utility and verify that the VMware VSA Cluster Service is running.
- In the vSphere Web Client, select the datacenter that accommodates the VSA cluster, click the Manage tab, and click VSA Manager.
- On the VSA Cluster Properties pane, click the Actions button.
- Select Repair VSA Cluster Service.
- Verify that the VSA cluster service status changes to Online.
The status of the VSA cluster service is shown on the left side of the Cluster Properties panel.