If you moved your VSA cluster to a different environment, use this procedure to reconfigure networking on Windows systems that host vCenter Server and the VSA cluster service.
- Cable and power on the system.
- From Control Panel, open the Local Area Connection Status dialog box and click Properties.
- Select Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) in Windows Server 2003 or Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IP v4) in Windows Server 2008 and click Properties.
- Change the IP address, netmask, gateway, and DNS servers of the system.
- Click OK to save your changes and close all dialog boxes.