Install the VSA cluster service separately on a Windows computer.
About this task
You can install the service on the following 64-bit platforms:
Windows Server 2003
Windows Server 2008
Obtain administrator privileges to install and run the service.
- On the Windows machine, start the VMware-vsaclusterservice-all-version_number-build_number.exefile.
- Follow prompts on the Welcome and End-User Patent Agreement pages.
- Select I accept the terms in the license agreement and click Next.
- Select the folder where you would like to install the VSA Cluster Service and click Next.
- On the VCS User Information page, enter the user name and password and click Next.
- Click Install on the Ready to Install the Program page.
The wizard completes the installation.
- Click Finish.
What to do next
To uninstall the VSA cluster service from a Windows machine, use the Windows Add or Remove Programs option.