To customize vSphere HA behavior, set advanced vSphere HA options.
Before you begin
Verify that you have cluster administrator privileges.
- In the vSphere Web Client, browse to the vSphere HA cluster.
- Click the Manage tab and click Settings.
- Under Settings, select vSphere HA and click Edit.
- ExpandAdvanced Options.
- Click Add and type the name of the advanced option in the text box.
You can set the value of the option in the text box in the Value column.
- Repeat step 5 for each new option that you want to add and click OK.
The cluster uses the options that you added or modified.