You can set advanced attributes for a host.
About this task
Changing advanced options is considered unsupported unless VMware technical support or a KB article instruct you to do so. In all other cases, changing these options is considered unsupported. In most cases, the default settings produce the optimum result.
- In the vSphere Client, select the host in the inventory.
- Click the Configuration tab.
- Under Software, click Advanced Settings.
- In the Advanced Settings dialog box, select the appropriate item (for example, CPU or Mem).
- Locate the attribute in the right panel and edit the value.
- Click OK.