The vSphere Client enables you to connect to an ESXi host.
When you use the vSphere Client, the vSphere Client appears in the language associated with the locale setting on the machine. You can alter this behavior with a command-line instruction. See KB 1016403: http://kb.vmware.com/kb/1016403.
- Download the vSphere Client installer.
- Verify that you are a member of the Administrators group on the system.
- Verify that the system has an Internet connection.
- Double-click the VMware-viclientbuild number.exe file to run the vSphere Client installer.
- Follow the prompts in the wizard to complete the installation.
What to do next
Connect to the host with the vSphere Client.