Use the vSphere Client to view which SATP and PSP the host uses for a specific storage device and the status of all available paths for this storage device.
- Log in to the vSphere Client and select a server from the inventory panel.
- Click the Configuration tab and click Storage in the Hardware panel.
- Click Devices under View.
- Select the storage device whose paths you want to view and click Manage Paths.
- In the Paths panel, select the path to view.
The panel underneath displays the path's name. The name includes parameters describing the path: adapter ID, target ID, and device ID.
- (Optional) : To extract the path's parameters, right-click the path and select Copy path to clipboard.